RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

my mom wants to be legally separated so that she can move out

my mom wants to be legally separated so that she can move out without it causing her problems with going forward with getting a divorce. What does she need to do? How long does the process take?
what state is she in?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your quick reponse. I did not see the second part of your information before I posted my info request.

I will now opt out and let a Florida Expert assist you.

All the best,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for your response. Have a great night.
Thanks for your question. You can move out here and this would not be held agsint you or affect settlement. She would just file for divorce here as no fault and ask for property division. It willnot affect settelement here to relocate. The court still divides assets and debts equitably as stated above here in Florida.

Cheap , legitimate lawyer referral...

The Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service provides referrals to private attorneys in Dade and 46 other counties in Florida, in all areas of the law. Their toll free number is:

RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience: 30 years as a family law lawyer .
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
My mom doesn't work and receives less than $500 dollars a month from Social Security, how will this effect her ability to obtain a lawyer if she moves out?
No problem. Here are free self help forms and they have free self help centers to assist you all over the state. Florida is real pro se here..