lwpat
lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney
15417118

I received a notice of trial setting conference. Do I need

I received a 'notice of trial setting conference'. Do I need a lawyer to attend it with me??
If you intend to retain an attorney he is the one that needs to handle the setting of the case for trial. So the answer is yes.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
We don't have any join property nor child, do I need to attend the conference? If I dont go, is there anything will happen to me?

If there is no property or children then I don't see any reason for you to attend if you don't want to. They are not going to send the Sheriff after you. Is there some reason you don't qualify for a Summary Dissolution

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/family/divorce/qualify.htm

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
He purchase a house while we were together, then when I move out I didn't ask for anything. We separated for 3 years. I don't owe him anything and don't want anything from him.

I also received a 'joint mandatory settlement conference worksheets' with the notice.
If I don't attend the meeting will my divorce be completed???

Thank you.

If it is a mandatory settlemetn conference you will need to attend. Here is the uncontested guide

http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/selfhelp/family/divorce/guide.htm

If I have answered your question, an accept and positive feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!!