RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

what rights in mass does a parent have on a 15 year old that

what rights in mass does a parent have on a 15 year old that is in the wrong crowd.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can self report the child here with social services if he is truly uncontrollable. When I worked there we often got children when the parents lost the ability to control a teenager.

Sometimes you can turn then into juvenile authorities if they are suing. If they run away you can turn them in as a runaway. There isn't one easy answer here. I am sure that you have tried a lot of things here and may be near the end of your rope.I have also seen a change of location as a great means of turning this around. If you have a grandparent or other relative they can relocate and live with awhile then that is another possibility.

I hope one of these will work out for you. These are the options that I? see are out there. Good luck here will all of this..

I hope one of these will work out for you. These are the options that I see are out there. Good luck here will all of this..