LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.

please help i have court in 1 day i have called every possible

please help i have court in 1 day i have called every possible place i can think of with no avail. i am being taken to court for child support. on the fl150 it asks for everyone living with me and their wage i have a girl friend who just moved in with her children. we keep everything (bills) seporate except we share food costs and she pays utillities. do i put her income down? also if i do do i then put her bills in the next section? they are not my bills but if i count her income i dont know. also one last question do i put my children that only live with me during their visitation times (weekends + 2 days a week as living there? thanks so much im really stressing out over this
Good afternoon,

I'm sorry to hear of your dilemma.

The court is only interested in other peoples income to the extent that they pay some of the expenses of your household.

Simply list her income and check the box as to whether she contributes to the household bills.

I do not see the need on that form to list your girlfriends individual bills--just the expenses of the household and your personal bills--no one else's.

It is not necessary to list your children who are only with you for visitation. The court presumes that they live with their mother.

I wish you good luck tomorrow.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
so i shouldnt put bills concerning daycare or medi insurence for her or her kids right
Good afternoon,

The bills for her children's day care and medical insurance are her responsibility under the law, not yours. Even if you do pay for them, the court will not give you credit against the child support order for your child because of that fact.

Best regards,