hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.

How do I file a QDRO form with the courts, when the relationship

How do I file a QDRO form with the courts, when the relationship was a non-martial relationship, but the parties entered into a contractual agreement to split the 401K. Note the QDRO has been completely filled out and approved by the 401K administrator.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  hocuspocusme replied 7 years ago.
You will simply take the QDRO forms along with the contractual agreement to split the 401K and prepare a "Motion to Execute QDRO". This will be done in the jurisdiction that you and the man last resided and the motion will be filed with filing fees.

If you are not comfortable doing the petition yourself, get a family law attorney.