hocuspocusme
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience:  If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.

i have a 14 week old son and i breast feed my partner and i

i have a 14 week old son and i breast feed my partner and i are always fighting and he is very controlling, i tell him i wont to leave he said if leave i will never get my son back again because he will take him to his mums i however wont leave with out my son and i dont wont to let my partner take him to his mums because my patner and his family can not see his nice untill she is 18 i dont understand why no one will tell me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AlexiaEsq. replied 5 years ago.

DearCustomer

Could you please clarify your country location?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Joy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
austrila

Hang in there! I'm going to get your question over to our Australian law experts. Just sit tight. I wish you the best.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Joy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you so much i wont to know why my partners family cant see there nice untill see is 18 by law that is and what can i do to make sure my baby stays with me if i brake up with him
Expert:  hocuspocusme replied 5 years ago.
You have legal and sole/full custody of your child as the mother since you are not married to the biological father. Hence, you have no worries as long as you do not let the child go out of your sight. If your partner takes you to court for custody then the situation changes. You can bring up the situation you are speaking about and ask that because of this situation you want him to have 'supervised visitation' because you are afraid your child will be in danger and not for the best interests of your baby.
hocuspocusme, USA Legal
Experience: If you are satisfied, please press the accept button so I will be paid for my time and services.
All you have to worry about is being a good mother right now and keep your baby safe with you. Legally you don't have to let your child go with the father unless he gets a court order.
hocuspocusme, USA Legal