lwpat, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing family law attorney

My Exhusband likes to harass me and threatens to take me back

My Exhusband likes to harass me and threatens to take me back to court any time he doesnt get his way with the visitation. Now his new wife as also started with the harrasment and calling me. His yelling has escalated and now terrified. I have full custody and he choose the visitation schedule at the final divorce hearing and now he says it doesn't work for him and he wants him is the new wife who wants him more. I am afraid of the good old boy system since he is law enforcment and military.... can they give him joint custody?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  lwpat replied 7 years ago.

He can go back into court and ask. I can't predict what will happen. I would have your attorney put it in writing that his new wife is not to call or contact you. If you deal in person with either of them try to always have a witness or at least have a small tape recorder. You need to keep a diary of any problems with the date time and exact quotes.

Get an answering machine and let them talk to it.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have tried not to answer the phone and let him text me or leave message, I try to write everything that has happened, and I tried the tape recorder but he seemed to know I had it. He is a police officer and knows how to do it without witnesses. Can I record a phone conversation without him knowing and use it in court?