RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

How can my parents evict my son from their home? What can they do to get the tax m&#

My Parents have supported my son and his daughter for over 9 years. He has been free loading. He does not buy his daughter anything, such as clothes, food, and on Christmas he might get her one item. This year he has stooped to a new low. He filed income taxes and refused to give my parents any money. They as I said, have been supporting him. He is 31 years old and has barely had a job. He has custody of my 11 year old Grand Daughter because her mother gave her up and My mother has been raising her. Recently, he had a job at a burger king and lost it because the drawer came up $90.00 short. What can my parents do to get him out of the house? What can my parents do to get the tax money owed to them? My Mother has Cancer and is 70 years old. My Dad is 78 years old and in poor health. They are afraid to do anything because they worry about my Grand Daughter. Can you help?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. They are month to month tenants here.They would serve them with thirty day notice in writing and then file for eviction . the court serves them with a hearing date.

Your parents go to hearing and the judge gives them an order. Then the sheriff comes and puts them out here. It is really like a month to month rental where you want the tenants out here.

Here are forms to use and instructions. These should be good over all of Ohio. they may want to check for a local version of same packet as it should be available for free at the courts to assist you to file. Good luck here and sympathy or the situation..

http://www.ci.sandusky.oh.us/documents/EvictionPacket.pdf

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Cleveland Ohio.

More forms for Cleveland..

http://www.clevelandhousingcourt.org/hc_fm_a.html