LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.

My husband moved out Jan 1st,he made 52,000 last year and I

My husband moved out Jan 1st,he made 52,000 last year and I made 7,000,we have 2 children ages 6 & 7 how much child support will he have to pay,we are in Pasco County,Florida
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 7 years ago.
Good morning,

According to the Florida child support guidelines, your expected child support should be approximately $1,300.00 per month.

For a more accurate picture you may input minor income deviations into the calculator contained in this link:

Best of luck to you.

Thank you very much for having allowed me to assist you. It would be greatly appreciated if you would click the green Accept icon so that I can receive credit for having assisted you.

Best regards,