RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

can i get a divorce while im pregnant in the state of ark

Customer Question

can i get a divorce while i'm pregnant in the state of arkansas?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can file here but they likely won't grant. This is really for your protection here since they will want to adjudicate paternity and custody in this matter and set your child support. But you can file and get it completed as soon as you're able after the birth. I wish you good luck in the divorce and congratulations on the baby..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.