RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

My niece and nephew are living in an unstable environment.

My niece and nephew are living in an unstable environment. The mother drinks and smokes and lives with her abusive adopted mother. They have lots of pets, and the babies are constantly having allergy issues. Everytime we see the babies, they are dirty, haven't been bathed, and almost always are starving! They never gain weight, it's starting to get scary. Today, we dropped them back off to their mother, which she had a drug addict driving her car, and she didn't even buckle the children in their car seats the correct way. she does not take care of them at all, please help me. How do I get custody of these 2 perfect angels?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. keep calling children's services here. You are making a record of persistent problems here. They may yet take action based on another visit here. You can report this anonymously here.

Please don't give up. sometimes volume of complaints is important here. They may well catch them with drugs or other problems. You could also consider filing for custody yourself here. I wish you the best and symapthy for the situation..