RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

Before the divorce papers have been signed and we are still

Before the divorce papers have been signed and we are still legally married, can i take my daughter from the nebraska-iowa area to texas to live with me?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for your question. You can do this if there is nothing in the decree that prohibits it. You also need written permission of the ex here or the court to do so. It would be in your best interst to go on and bring this up to the court and make sure they grant permission.Then you would be ok to do so.

Here's law and reference..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.