Jack R.
Jack R., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Mediator and Attorney dealing with Family, Child, and Divorce Law

There was a situation at my home last night where after being

Customer Question

There was a situation at my home last night where after being told to leave, a girl slapped my son and kicked him in the groin. He pushed her away. Afterwards the girl mother,after being told there were 3 boys here, sent 8 to 10 guys here to "make sure theitr asses were kicked." The boys who came were all 18 or older. My son is 17 and another boy here was 16. Do I have any legal action I can take against this mother for sending them to my house?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jack R. replied 7 years ago.

Yes you could file criminal charges against the mother for conspiracy, solicitation, assault, and or battery. Depending on which state you are in the names of these crimes may differ. You should call the police and report the crime. Unfortunately unless you have independed corroboration of the acts the police may not do anything becasue they did not observe the crime.

In addition you may file a law suit against the mother for assault, battery, intentional and infliction of emotional distress. This will depend on what actually happened.

You may file the a similar law suit against all the ruffians involved including trespass.

If this answer was helpful please press ACCEPT so I may be paid.

Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.