rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney-Therapist Mediator
Experience:  Attorney-Therapist Mediator for CA Divorce Mediation Center; over 30 years private practice in NYC.
3071004

For a couple that cannot afford an attorney, is it possible

For a couple that cannot afford an attorney, is it possible for the filing spouse to complete a divorce packet picked up from the county courthouse? The couple does have minor children, temporary alimony will be requested, not many assets to be divided (already agreed on how to divide), non-custodial parent lives in another state and is an Armed Forces member.

Hi, and welcome to Just Answer. Thank you for entrusting me with your legal issue. I will do my best to assist you. During the course of our interaction , I may need some additional information. Also, please keep in mind that while I assist you, I don't know what you already know about the issue unless you tell me.

How about a low cost online packet for less than $100?

RICH

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

That would be a wonderful option since we live paycheck to paycheck now as it is. Do you suggest any sites for Pennsylvania residents?

What other information might you need to help answer these questions? :-)