RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

My husband and I are separated, not legal yet. I am residing

My husband and I are separated, not legal yet. I am residing in our marital home and he is in our family cabin. He has moved in his ex wife in with him. In Michigan, we have a law about divorced people living together. From reading this law, I'm understanding that it has to be either the husband or wife that must file for this.
Is that a correct assumption? And what would be needed to do this? How hard would it be? Can I legally have her removed?
Thanks for your question. You would file for divorce based on adultery here. He is still legally married and living with another woman. You can ask the court to remove her from the cabin. You would need the court to order it here and they may very well do so.

By claiming adultery you may have a better claim to spousal support and other property here since you would be considered the innocent party. I would urge you to file here as you have good facts for a fault based divorce and settlement here. I wish you good luck and sympathy for the situation..