How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Solutions Your Own Question
Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 9934
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Daniel Solutions is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Sweden, does the mother have to execute an acknowledgement

Resolved Question:

In Sweden, does the mother have to execute an acknowledgement of paternity even though she does not want to give any custody to the father (the child has been born out of wedlock).
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 8 years ago.
The mother does not have to execute an acknowledgement of paternity. However, the father can seek court intervention to establish paternity.
Daniel Solutions and 3 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions