Daniel Solutions
Daniel Solutions, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney for over 15 years

I am a parent being terrorized by my 15 year old. I have tried

I am a parent being terrorized by my 15 year old. I have tried it all doctors, counseling, called police etc. So I am looking at legal options to let him go. What can I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Daniel Solutions replied 7 years ago.
If you truly can not do anything else with your child and he's a danger then you need to go to family court and seek a petition where he's classified as either a Person In Need of Supervision or a petition seeking that you voluntarily turn custody over to the County. I'm sorry you have such a problem but someone close to me had the same problem last year and the chid was placed until the father took him. I know its very emotional as I saw her go through dealing with not being able to care for a dangerous child that you gave birt to and brought into this world. I'm sorry.