Family Law Answers
Family Law Answers, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  more than 16 years experience as an attorney - current family law litigation + mediation practice
12143673

My question is about a marriage abuse.

Customer Question

My question is about a marriage abuse.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Family Law Answers replied 8 years ago.

Hi and thanks for contacting Just Answer.

Please let me know what your question is regarding marriage abuse. Also, each state has different laws regarding "domestic violence" which is the typical term used to describe abuse that occurs in the marriage, so if you can give me your state, I'd be glad to research that as it relates to your question.

Thank you and I will look forward to hearing from you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i am looking for a legal aide lawyer pls
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this guy its like he was lying to me and because he end up taking out a lot of things and made me to hand over my apartment ,because i use to stay in Danbury.Later i realise that he also taking drugs .he was also lying that he had a lawyer for filling only to find that he was not even fullfilling his promise. and i started looking for a lwayer later he left the job.origionally i am from South africa and i have one twelf year daughter shes at home.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
this guy its like he was lying to me and because he end up taking out a lot of things and made me to hand over my apartment ,because i use to stay in Danbury.Later i realise that he also taking drugs .he was also lying that he had a lawyer for filling only to find that he was not even fullfilling his promise. and i started looking for a lwayer later he left the job.origionally i am from South africa and i have one twelf year daughter shes at home.the last time my husband was with another woman.

Thanks for the information.

Here is the site to Maryland Legal Aid, which has the contact information you will need.

http://www.mdlab.org/

I hope that this answer was helpful to you; if so, please click the green Accept button. Thanks very much and I wish you the best here.

If you need any further specific questions answered, please feel free to ask. Thank you again and stay strong!

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you i already paid you bye.