Family Expert
Family Expert, Lawyer
Experience:  25 Years

Im being hounded and harassed by an ex girlfriend. It seem

Customer Question

Re: are yu really singleSaturday, August 2, 2008 1:57 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Harriet Beardsley" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To:[email protected] can run but you cannot hide...I saw you on CL and I will expose your deviant behavior and multiple lying personalities...I will tell everyone who and what you really running through your veins... you have no ability to love or be loved because you are so self centered...god help the person that thinks you really want to run another marathon..even my daughter knows you for who you really are.. cold and selfcentered... and pompous..and a bona fide liar...
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Family Expert replied 8 years ago.
Go down to the court house and apply for a restraining order - she will be ordered to stop all contact and stay away from you!