legaleagle, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing attorney for 10 years

I just asked the question about my daughter being in a ...

I just asked the question about my daughter being in a movie her dad made. I forgot to look, but I think Paul answered it. Anyway. If this is true that he can make these kinds of decisions, then if I wanted to home school my daughter- I would not need his consent? To clarify on the movie: He did not need my consent to have her be a part of it-right? SO, I would not need his consent to home school her-correct? Thanks, XXXXX
Category: Family Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.
If your custody order does not limit the right to make educational decisions to one of you or that you have to agree, then either one of you who has physical custody during the school year can make the decision as to whether or not to home school your child.