JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992
11068102

I have 4 children with my ex husband,oldest whom is16 and ...

I have 4 children with my ex husband,oldest whom is16 and refueses to go see her dad and his new wife.A boy who just turned 14 and is not allowed to go there because he disrespected the new wife 2 years ago and she wont let him come back.my 2 youngest girls whom are [email protected] dont want to go there are made to because they were told that when they are 12 they can decide,by their dad.can i not tell them you dont take all of them,you cant take none of them?it is a huge fight with me and the younger ones every time i make them go.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 8 years ago.
You are in a difficult situation. You really can't place that demand on him, although you should be able to.

My only suggestion is to go back to court and have the judge alter the orders. You can tell him that you are there because you don't want to violate any of his orders. He may order your ex to pay your attoneys fees as well.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Always feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.