RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

How Can I evict my son and his family from my home.

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Unless your son has some legal basis for living there such as he pays you rent then you can just tell him to leave here. He would have no legal rights to remain. If he doesn't leave call tthe ploice here as he is a tresspasser. They will come out and make him leave with his stuff or they will arrest him here. Either way you've resolved the matter. I wish you good luck here..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.