Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Is there anything I can do to get this divorce done

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?What state is this in and what are the facts here holding up the matter,,

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
My divorce was filed in Tennessee in May 2007. In Jan 2008, it went to the chancery court in Memphis. I was told I did not have to go because it was my husband who filed. IN Tennessee there is a 128 day rule or something so the parenting plan was signed by the judge but not the marital dissolution agreement. So now it is almost September and still nothing is being done. Accordng to my lawyer, my husband owes his lawyer money. We no longer live in Tennessee, we live in Texas now. Can I just have the whole divorce thrown out and start over in Texas.