RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .

how do i make my own transfer of custody papers

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Here is a web site that has the forms that you would need here for Arkansas here. You would file them in the county where you reside unless there was a prior decree/order. If there was it would be where the orders were entered..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.