Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

Do have a Sample of Objection Letter for Child Support case

No Comment Added
While providing you with the sample letter you are requesting could be considered the unauthorized practice of law in Michigan and is beyond the scope of this service. I can advise you that you need to file a Objection to Child Support Award and in that objection you need to list your income, your spouse's income, and the reasons why the guidelines set forth in the state statute should not be followed. The court will not consider income of a new spouse in determining an award, but it may affect the other spouse's ability to pay. You would have to prove to the court that there is a significant change in circumstances that would warrant deviation from the statutory child support guidelines.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to PaulMJD's Post: is this a good objection or to I need to add more

My wife and I object to the court order because we are back with each other and we have resolved our issues, my wife has terminated the money assistant   from state of Michigan, and I have all the paper work to approval it
Pretty good, but see below for corrections:

"I hereby object to the court order of alimony based upon the fact that the two parents have reconciled and are living together and both parties have resumed supporting each other as well as the child of the marriage. Additionally, my wife has terminated monetary assistance from the State of Michigan. Attached are copies of the documents providing proof of the termination of assistance."

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for each of my answers. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.