Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

my 4 year old son who has allready been riding a bike ...

Customer Question

my 4 year old son who has allready been riding a bike for about a year who is specially challenged in other areas but accelles in others keeps getting on his or any other bike and taking off and you have to chase him down . and i called for help and the wellfare people removed him from our home . infact when the case worker was here to see him he got away from her now i have to fight the courts to get my son back. im 49 yrs old i have 7 children and 5 grand ive been parenting for 30 yrs and he is are baby .
Category: Family Law
Expert:  PAFamily LAwyer replied 6 years ago.
You need to develop a safety plan to restrain him. Have the case workers given you any suggestions?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
you have got to be kidding me. ive installed window alarms ive put a tracker on him.ive chained my doors.ive done everything short of a leash. i feel its his rite as a human to be able to ride his bike with all the other kids.people like you is what im having trouble with.and further more why would i pay for legal advice from a lawyer if i cant consider it to be legal advice.i guess this is just another scam on the internet to rip people off. we are talking about the rites of parents and there children. this is whats wrong with this country.you would honestly take my money and offer that answer for such a serious matter.im looking for laws that should protect us from things like this happening to people.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
SO ARE YOU EVER GOING TO RESPOND????????
Based on your open hostility to my simple request for additional information I have opted out of this question, and opened it for anyone else to answer.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i would expect such a response after the answer to the initial quetion. i allready have council and im working hard for are rites.i was looking to pay for other insight from other legal sources.my mistake!no legal knowledge here.know that readers.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: I prefer a second opinion.