Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Experience:  Atty. 24+ years; Plain English explanations of support, visitation, custody, etc.
10033880

She has denied me sexual relations, subordinated our ...

She has denied me sexual relations, subordinated our marital relations to her children, has used joint assets to support her children without regard to our financial well being. i feel cheated used and abused since she used my money & assets to further this ambition.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
We met 072004, we made love, I went to work on projects around her house. we continued to live together, work together but mostly out of my pocketbook, example: paid off her credit card bills, paid off her student loan, paid off daughters tuition and books bill , paid off her current bills due, paid auto insurance
paid utilities, paid mortgage and land payment..she/we now own three properties, (WAS FOUR) 12 FAWN IS IN HER NAME ALONE (NOTWITHSTANDING OKLA LAWS, I HAVE OVER 15K IN CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS FROM MY INCOME DIRECTLY, 14 FAWN LANE HER DTR LIVES THEIR WITH NO RENT NO UTILITY PMTS, NO MAINT OR UPKEEP. f**kING DEADBEAT CRACK WHORE.

OKAY, I HV RECOVERED SOMEWHAT. FM 07/2004 TO PRESENT I HAVE SPENT OVER $250,000 OF MY MONEY TO SUPPORT THIS HOUSEHOLD. i HAVE HAD MY TOOLS STOLEN (THE DAUGHTER ADMITTED TO THIS), SON IN LAW IS IN JAIL FOR BURGLARY, SON IN JAIL FOR DEALING METH, D-IN-LAW HAS LOST CUSTODY OF KIDS FOR POS TEST WITH DHS.

U WOULD THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE LEARNED BY NOW.iWANT TO SAVEMY MARRIAGE. I DONT WANT TO LOSE ER BUT I DONT WANT TO GIVE THE FARM AWAY IF SHE DONT WANT ME BACK.....
So, why would you want to stay with this woman?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I guess its because of my walk with Christ. I promised God and company to take care of her and I am trying to do just that. I think she is ill but I dont have any proof of that except the prozac she takes from time to time and the menopause that she is going thru.

So what is going on right now? Does she want to break up? Do you? Do you need help splitting up or staying together? I'm not quite sure I understand how I can best offer advice and help to you.

Jane

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I guess my questions and answers do seem a bit convoluted. I am trying to keep our marriage together. I want to get back to gether withher. However, she says she wants a divorce but then she goes and does things to aggravate and hurt me such as sending me a text message that says she went out last night and stayed out all night and had a great time and was glad I wasnt there. Why even tell me that?

Here is the predicament that I am in, we have three properties, two which were purchased jointly and are held in joint tenancy. the third the one we lived in she had when we got married. This is the one that I spent all my money on improving and it is the one that I want to recover the money from. I have spent around $30K on this place and if I am to lose this marriage, I want to get my money back.

A second property we own as joint tenants is where her daughter lives free of charge. I want to sell that place and once again recover my equity in the property.

The third property we own as joint tenants is actually occupied by paying renters. They pay me and I pay the mortgage company. They want to buy the place which is okay with me. I dont expect to reap anything from this sale. Just get out of it.

Now of course my wife doesnt want to sell anything except the rental property where we actually have renters. she doesnt want to sell the place where the daughter lives free of charge. She doesnt want to give me any of the money that I invested in any of these places especially the one she and I lived in. she basically wants to keep everything and get rid of me.

At this point I dont even know what rights I have to enter these places and I dont want to run afoul of the law.

I dont know how to proceed to either leverage her to get us back together or leverage her out of the way to get my money.

Unless you can get her to go to counseling, one of you needs to start proceedings for either a legal separation or a divorce. I'm sorry.

And worse yet, now that I know how complicated the finances and assets are, I urge you to find a divorce (family law) attorney you like.

Some of them will give you a free consultation. Regardless, you can pay for a consultation with at least one of them, for an hour. That usually costs between $200 - $400. You will learn more in that hour than I can possibly tell you on Just Answer.

Meanwhile, if you have someone like a religious leader with whom you can talk, that's what they're there for. Make an appointment. Or if you'd rather find someone else, find a counselor. You're going to be going through a lot of pain and stress and it'll help to have someone hold your hand occassionally. I know things seem bleak now, but they will be better a year from now, I promise.

Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Experience: Atty. 24+ years; Plain English explanations of support, visitation, custody, etc.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need help trying to get us back together.