How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 37756
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i reside in the state of maryland my daughter has a 1yo ...

This answer was rated:

i reside in the state of maryland my daughter has a 1yo son which the father did not want nor did his father or sister want her to have the baby the father and sister couersed her to sign papers at there house claiming the paper was for the sister to have authorization to us the babys health insurance since she was babysitting the baby it turned out to be legal adoption papers which she never intended to ever do my daughter wants her baby back is there anything she can do please say yes she is devastated.
Thanks for your question. She may very well be able to withdraw the consent here. Time is important. If it has not been more than a few days she may very well be able to do so. She should consider obtaining a lawyer in this matter.

It sounds like there has been some misrepesentation and maybe fraudualent actiity involved here. She really needs a lawyer here to ascertain what she has signed and how to withdraw the consent her. Time is important here. She needs to act as soon as possible here before anything has been acted on by the relatives here.

I think this is still fixable and I wish you and her good luck here..

Thank you and please click accept so that I may be paid for my answer to you. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only and you are paying me only for such information. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I also do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and it's associated sites. As law is always changing, you are advised to speak with legal counsel for accurate information.

RayAnswers and 6 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions