Guru_Guy, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Experienced advisor in all aspects of family law (divorce, custody, support, etc.).

how much will i have to pay for child support for one ...

Customer Question

how much will i have to pay for child support for one child in the state of missippi with an annual income of 60,000
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Guru_Guy replied 8 years ago.

I am assuming $60,000 is your gross income. The amount of support may vary depending on your taxes, but assuming support for one child and no previous marriages, a standard obligation would be around $540 per month.

Keep in mind that courts can adjust this number up or down to meet specific circumstances for the situation.

I hope this helps!

Please keep in mind that information in this forum is for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice and does not constitute creation of an attorney client relationship. Before acting on any such information, you are always advised to consult with an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction who can take the time to review all the facts and laws relevant to your situation.