PAFamily LAwyer
PAFamily LAwyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  JD, Hundreds of Family Law Cases, Custody, Divorce, Support
9045092

The case is in San Jose, CA. Santa Clara County.

Customer Question

The case is in San Jose, CA. Santa Clara County. Fact''s two girls, entering 7th and 8th grade. Ten yr. old divorce. Mother moved illegally to Sac.. San Jose court slapped on wrist. I have maintained a home in Sac. and San Jose to hold onto mid-week and weekends. I''m remarried so is the ex. Funds are gone. Moving south Ventura County. Will try hold onto Sac. apt. if possible for a little while. BotXXXXX XXXXXne. Girl''s want to have a voice in the new parenting plan. Ex. will block their voice and desires. How can the girl''s plead their wants to the court??
Category: Family Law
Expert:  PAFamily LAwyer replied 8 years ago.
The children are old enough to be heard in Court. The case will not turn solely on their desires, but they will be heard.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

At this time, I know I need a reply from someone who practice is in Santa Clara County, San Jose California. In this area Kramer VS. Kramer is still a forgein concept. It is more a MS. DoubtFire environment. Men should just write checks and not be involved in everyday child rearing activities. Sounds hard but true.   In high conflict cases, standard majority timeshare and parenting decisions go to the mother.   Mother became a Born Again Christian. I'm Catholic, girl's are being pulled in two different directions. Please refer this case inquirey to a person who practice is in Santa Clara County, California.

Thank you in advance.

Be well,

Nino(NNN) NNN-NNNN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:[email protected]
To:[email protected]
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:37:16 -0400
Subject: I just answered your question on JustAnswer.com

HiCustomer

Thank you for trusting Just Answer with your question. You can Click Here to read my answer and review my qualifications. Please let me know if you need more help with this. And since I'm online right now, I will be able to get back to you shortly.

By the way, please keep in mind that even though you already placed a deposit, I have not been paid. The deposit you made will stay in your Just Answer account until you accept a helpful answer. So, if my answer is helpful, please be sure to 'accept' it.

Thank You,
PAFamily LAwyer
Family Law Attorney

There may or may not be anyone from that county participating in this forum...

in the meantime try www.legalmatch.com to find a local lawyer.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

The bank accounts are dry. After ten yr's of court,legal,experts, etc. almost broke. That's why I'm moving, out of the county. Really need Pro-Bono. Unfortunately I don't meet the local standards for help.

Thank you again,

Nino
u r welcome