Experience:  Information provided is for entertainment puposes only and is NOT legal advice.

Im an rn I gross 6000.00 a mnth, 3 kids I carry on my ...

Customer Question

Im an rn I gross 6000.00 a mnth, 3 kids I carry on my insurance, wife works 9 hrs a week and makes 1000.00 gross per mnth and has masters in education, Im giving her 2000.00 a month, BK filed and DC''d, house up for short sale, am I too generous? Reality?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  NOT LEGAL ADVICE! replied 8 years ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer.

Can you approximate how much you pay in insurance premiums for the children and approximately what percentage of time you have physical responsibility for them?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I have them 50% of the time and my employer pays insurance for the family, i pay for office visits, wife is still covered. Employer pays 518.00 monthly.

Thank you for the additional information. Based on the information provided, your estimated child support payments would be $1821 per month. Please keep in mind that this is only an approximation and that a court would make a determination using the full details of the case. You may access a more accurate estimation using the online calculator provided by clicking here.

Let me know if you would like more information.

Please remember to click "ACCEPT."
This is the ONLY way I am paid for my efforts.
POSITIVE FEEDBACK is appreciated and reciprocated.

All of my BONUS earnings will be DONATED to:

The Breast Cancer Alliance United to Support and Educate (BCAUSE) and PAWS; a non-profit organization which provides essential services to assist the low-income elderly, chronically ill and disabled in keeping their companion animals.

Thank you for your support of these CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS!

Disclaimer: Any information given by me is for informational use only and is not legal advice. This is general information and is not intended to be specifically tailored to an individual. I strive to provide quality information, but I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked herein and its associated sites. Persons accessing this response are encouraged to seek legal counsel in their jurisdiction for accurate guidance regarding their individual circumstances.