rvlaw
rvlaw, Attorney-Therapist Mediator
Experience:  Attorney-Therapist Mediator for CA Divorce Mediation Center; over 30 years private practice in NYC.
3071004

in a judgement I was given a 1388.00 credit witch was never ...

Customer Question

in a judgement I was given a 1388.00 credit witch was never applied to balance. subsequently 700.00 state income tax return and 1388.00 fed income tax return were seized. how can I be in arrears 1388 and have a credit of 1388 that is remedied by taking almost 2100 to make up the "short fall"
Category: Family Law
Expert:  rvlaw replied 8 years ago.

Get the document showing that you are entitled to the refund. Contact IRS and state and get the deparment and person in charge. Send the doc to them certified mail rrr and regular mail.

Rich

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to rvlaw's Post: I have been into social services numerous times to head this off and they refuse to address the matter what recourse do I have for deliberate actions to continue this state of duress?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.