Rebecca Mason
Rebecca Mason, Divorce Lawyer
Experience:  Family law expert with 4 years experience

how do i file for child visitation my exs ...

Customer Question

how do i file for child visitation? my ex's mother will not let me see my children or talk to them on the phone. i have quit calling her because when i did all she did was harrase me and my family what can i do? since i have seen them last i have got married and had another child. is there anything i can do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Rebecca Mason replied 8 years ago.

Is there a current visitation scheduled in place? Or a court order?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
there used to be. i got my son on wen. and every weekend. but when the case closed there was none said...

You would need to file a motion to enforce your parenting time with the court and get a judge to order a set parenting schedule that can be enforced in case any future discrepancies.

Legal Disclaimer: The information given by me is for informational/research use only. The information contained herewith is not legal advice and by rendering such information there is no formation of an attorney-client relationship. I am licensed to practice law in Colorado and do not claim to be licensed to practice in the state where this information is being provided. I make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information provided. It is best to speak with the appropriate legal counsel for accurate information. Thank you.