Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

80 year old male. Had cataract surgery on both eyes one year

Customer Question

80 year old male. Had cataract surgery on both eyes one year ago - all ok. Getting over a pulmonary problem. Eyes seem to "flash" all the time. and vision seems impaired ??????
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: one year ago. Good until lately
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: COPD, Stage 2 diabetes under control
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having vision problems now after having cataract surgery. Coughing can increase pressure in both the abdomen and in your eyes. The pressure from coughing may have caused a vision change. May I suggest you contact your Ophthalmologist for re-evaluation and schedule an appointment in the very near future.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

Have you arranged to be examined?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 5 months ago.

How are you feeling today?