Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I scratcy my rye and I yjink I cut my rye inside, poked it

Customer Question

I scratcy my rye and I yjink I cut my rye inside
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: poked it in my sleep and now I cant open my eye up cause iy hurt so bad
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that you injured your eye. Use your fingers to gently open the eyelid. Is it red and irritated? Once you open the lid can you see out of the eye?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

If you can't get the lid opened, and tell me what your eye looks like, you will need to go to an Urgent Care Center for examination.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 3 months ago.

Did you get your eye open and or checked?