Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I'm in my late 30's and am having issues with my right eye.

Customer Question

I'm in my late 30's and am having issues with my right eye. It has been intermittently drooping for the past four days. I'm also having problem looking up. When I look up to the right my eye starts to twitch and my eye rolls back to neutral. My left eye is not affected. Any thoughts on what could be causing this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr SH replied 1 month ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr SH replied 1 month ago.

With the symptoms that you are having, I would strongly recommend that you should have a condition called myasthenia gravis conditions and ruled out. There is a blood test that is pretty accurate called as acetylcholine receptor antibodies that is very helpful to make the diagnosis.

I would recommend that you be seen by a neurologist, if possible.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards