Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

How does a PVD last?

Customer Question

How long does a PVD last?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 months ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 months ago.

We just went over this question......

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
is it safe to exercise? My floaters are fading but when I move my head I still see flashes of light.
Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 months ago.

Yes. It is safe to exercise in moderation. Just watch for those signs of a retinal detachment that I discussed above.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 months ago.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 months ago.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS