Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My husband and I were in the car. He suddenly could not see

Customer Question

My husband and I were in the car. He suddenly could not see clearly and when I looked at him it appeared that his eyes were facing to the left side. It lasted about 15 seconds then he was O.K.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry your husband had a sudden vision problem. There are several possible problems that could cause this, TIA being the most serious. Also an absence seizure could cause this. May I suggest your husband be evaluated by a Neurologist and in the meantime, not drive until he is evaluated.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.

Any additional episodes of vision changes?

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 6 months ago.

Has your husband scheduled a Neurologic examination?