Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I rubbed my eye and it started to hurt. I see it is swallow

Customer Question

I rubbed my eye and it started to hurt. I see it is swallow under eyelid, red and looks like a cut. When I look to left, looks like the jelly like film over eye is folding. All red now
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is your eyelid swollen at all?
Customer: A couple hours. Top left is
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 18 days ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear that you have eye pain. It sounds like you scratched the inside of the eyelid. The best thing to heal it and reduce any pain and swelling is to go to an Urgent Care Center for a prescription for antibiotic ointment with a steroid. There is no over the counter treatment that I would suggest.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 16 days ago.

How is your eye? Did you get examined and start on medication?