Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Clogged ear, fatigue, dizziness, sometimes feeling anxiety,

Customer Question

clogged ear, fatigue, dizziness, sometimes feeling anxiety, and sometimes feeling like my movement and balance is off
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: I have been dealing with this for a while, and it is wearing me down. My right ear always feels blocked, and the same right side where my right eye is, sometimes I get aura flashes, there.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have had sinus problems, I was prescribed a neti pot to use for blocked sinuses.
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. What an awful experience! That must be really uncomfortable. I'm so sorry that you're suffering with such dizziness and anxiety! Would you prefer a summary answer to your question, or would you prefer more back-and-forth, where there will be a series of more questions and more details clarified? There is no difference in charges for your preference. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Either way, I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Expert:  drcaplan replied 23 days ago.

May I ask you more questions to help me understand what is going on for you?

Expert:  drcaplan replied 21 days ago.

It seems that you're not able to chat at the moment - certainly not a problem. I’ll convert the chat session to a Question & Answer session. That way, we can both continue to post questions/comments/answers, without time restrictions, until you feel satisfied with the information you’ve received.

Feel free to click "reply" to post answers and more questions at any time. When you click “ reply” and type out your comment/question, I will be notified to come back and answer. You are not charged more than the initial deposit, no matter how long it takes for us to chat, so this will just take the time restrictions away for both of us. When you feel satisfied that I have addressed your concern completely, you can then press "accept" and rate the answer so that I may be compensated for the time.