khagihara
khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

My granddaughter. age 14 had a cyst on her forehead. It was

Customer Question

My granddaughter. age 14 had a cyst on her forehead. It was removed and was a rare type of benigh tumor found in children. while recovering the day of surgery she passed out. Upon calling the surgeon we were told this had nothing to do with surgery. She has been experiencing dizziness when she puts her head back. It happens when she showers and tilts her head back to remove shampoo. It happens when she lays down at night and closes her eyes at bedtime. Any thoughts in what directions we should take to find out what is causing these symptoms.
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: she has ADHD allergies
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

There are many diseases to cause dizziness and pass out such as neurological disorders and vascular disorders. You should take her to her pediatrician to have exam and her doctor will refer a specialist such as a neurologist.