Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have this tapping sound or maybe you would call it a

Customer Question

I have this tapping sound or maybe you would call it a pinging inside my head. No one seems to know what I am talking about. Do you have any ideas'
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: I am a 75 year old woman
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am other wise healthy. I have had for 3 days this year. It seems to get stronger when I move my head or eyes from side to side. I have seen a ent doctor and my gp
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 23 days ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms?Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Is your stress increased just before it started?