Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I was relaxing in a chair reading after a hard day and a

Customer Question

I was relaxing in a chair reading after a hard day and a hard workout and hour earlier when all of a sudden I got a kind of full feeling in my eye area and my vision went double, but retuned to normal after a couple min or so. Should I be worried?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Opthamologist will figure it out.
Customer: when will he respond?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Checkup a month ago. Said I had a dry eye...
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My blood pressure averages about 144/82
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all types of neurological & other medical conditions including the concerns of “Sudden onset & transient double vision” you have mentioned here and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns;

1) How old are you?

2) Have you ever experienced similar symptom before or is this the first time?

3) Any history of diabetes, high cholesterol etc? Your BP is bit above normal range and does your dr know about this and any treatments have been recommended?

4) Have you experienced any other neurological symptoms like numbness, weakness of limbs, speech difficulties or any other unusual symptoms before?

Hi, have you received my questions posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to access this site properly. If you require more time it is perfectly fine. Please take your time and reply when your time permits. Best Regards,Customer/p>