Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

What is the cure for blood stacking?

Customer Question

What is the cure for blood stacking?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 month ago.

Hi. I'm Dr. Rick and I have two decades of ophthalmology and retina surgery experience. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 month ago.

Where is this blood stacking taking place?

What are your symptoms?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Stacking is in my red blood cells. Also have fibron acceleration even though I am slower to coagulate with a cut than I used to. Sometimes u take exforge for high blood pressure which is much better these days and also for creeping levels of creatin. I am 78 years old, work 59 hours a week, go the gym a few times a week, do acqua fit classes and take brisk walks. Also have spinal stenosis and fused disks L4 and L5 and have arthritis
Expert:  Dr. David replied 30 days ago.

This is Dr. David

Rouleaux are stacks or aggregations of red blood cells, which cause rouleaux formation

causes include infections, multiple myeloma, Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, inflammatory and connective tissue disorders

who told you you had stacking?

fibrin is a clotting protein.

who told you that you had fibrin acceleration?