Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My left eye sees a circle rainbow (blurry rainbow) all of a

Customer Question

My left eye sees a circle rainbow (blurry rainbow) all of a sudden with bright white lights. It has no pain and feels normal and just happens now
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: Just a few minutes out of no where and no headaches been a very long day was up at 4:40am and only got home at 8pm
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I know of
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear you are having this vision problem. Since you have no pain or redness, no immediate medical care is needed. Try to blink several times and see if it goes away. It is most likely being caused by eye muscle fatigue and after getting a normal night's sleep, will be gone in the morning. If it is still there when you wake up, then a visit to an Ophthalmologist is recommended.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Has the blurry rainbow gone away? If not, please go to see an Ophthalmologist today or go to an Urgent Care Center for evaluation.