Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My eyes feel dry and their is pain behind my eyes likes a

Customer Question

My eyes feel dry and their is pain behind my eyes likes a swelling pressure. What is this what should I do about this? I've had sinus and allergy problems over the years. I am in my mid 60's. Thank you, Santosha
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having eye pressure. If this is a new symptom, you should have your ocular pressure measured to rule out acute onset glaucoma. This is a simple test that can be done with an Optometrist or at an Urgent Care Center.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Santosha,

Please arrange to have your eyes examined today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am going to the eye doctor this week. I was given antibiotics today for my extreme sinus condition.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Thank you, I'm glad you are getting your eye pressure evaluated. A positive rating is appreciated.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I see that you posted a new question for this same problem.