Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have a subconjunctical hemorrhage in my eye. I understand

Customer Question

I have a subconjunctical hemorrhage in my eye. I understand it's nothing to worry about on it's own but it happened 2 days ago. I'm not sure what caused it other then the fact that I blew my nose earlier in the morning. I now (2 days later) have an awful headache directly behind my eye that feels like someone is pulling on the back of my eye and is spreading to my temple and the back of my head. I'm wondering if this should cause alarm and cause me to go to the dr?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No breathing problems. The headache started last night buit was very mild and has gotten stronger today.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I haven't been told I have high blood pressure problem but over the last few years each time it has been checked I have been told it's kind of high. But a Dr has not recommended medication or anything.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi. I am Dr Abid.Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Subconjuctival bleed is usually not worry , but in the presence of headache and pain behind eye , this need evaluation specially for High blood pressure and inflammation behind eye .

So it would be ideal for you to have eye examination please for further management please .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Let me know if you have further quires ...

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .