Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

Eyes have been bothering me. Blurry vision. Have used over

Customer Question

Eyes have been bothering me. Blurry vision. Have used over counter reading glasses for a few years. Today when I open my eyes wide I notice one pupil turns inward towards my nose. Crosseyed. Have never noticed this before. Go to eye doctor Monday but since I just noticed this was wondering what would cause it.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?
Customer: Yes a lot
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have high blood pressure, degenerative disc disease, and crps. Chronic regional pain syndrome of my right arm. Nothing else I can think of at moment
Category: Eye
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Also eye is watering a lot. Thought due to mold allergy but now not sure. My eye wants to shut. Feels itchy or like there is something in it.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Feels so much better to have it shut or covered
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 3 months ago.

Hi Dr Ashori here to help you, give me a moment please to reply.

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 3 months ago.

Do you also notice double vision with the inward turning of the pupil?

Has your vision changed from the baseline blurriness that you described?

Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 3 months ago.

I'm glad you have an appointment on Monday, it's important to note that if your eye starts straining a lot due to allergic reaction, tearing from contact irritation or any other reason then it can strain more than normal. When it does so it can cause it to turn inward as you described.

Usually with this patients won't notice a double vision, it's simply the eye straining.

This usually is reversible once the eye goes back to normal from whatever was irritating it or causing it to strain.