Moe Zafarani
Moe Zafarani,
Experience:  Cardiology at Department of Veteran's Affairs

Ever since an ocular/migraine or pvd - have gotten both

Customer Question

ever since an ocular/migraine or pvd - have gotten both diagnosis - my eye has been very irritated and it feels like there's pressure around the eye. What's going on?
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately? I'm good. And you?
Customer: Eye Dr. did exam after eye event - brown square covered half of eye's vision for over an hour-and he said my vision hadnt changed
JA: The doctor is ready to answer your eye health question. Is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Dr. doesnt know why this ocular migraine should make eye so uncomfortable ever since
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Moe Zafarani replied 17 days ago.

I understand your concern.

Do you remember if the pressure within the eye was checked? This is done by a pen like device that is dropped on your eyeballs.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
it was and was fine

do you have pain when looking to the left or right or up and down without moving your neck?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i feel pressur
Customer: replied 17 days ago.

do you feel the pressure if you're not trying to look into those directions, just looking straight ahead?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
its like pressure around eyeball, esp top half and sometimes extends to the side of face near ear

what if you touch your scalp by the side of your eyes, is that tender on either side?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.