khagihara, Doctor (non-eye specialty)
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

Second opinion] - I have been having eye problem,

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I have been having eye problem, irritation, pain and stiffness around eyes and so on.
One doctor told me it is due to bacterial infection and prescribed Erythromycin Op 5mg. which I used twice. But the condition is not improved much.
Now, I have almost the same problem and went to see another doctor. He said I have sinus problem. I have pain in my cheek too.
He prescribed DICLOFENA OP 0.1% Solution for after eye surgery, and CEPHALEXIN 250MG cap. for bacterial infection. They are nothing to do with allergy nor sinus problem, but to eliminate the condition I have. .
Is DICLOFENA safe to apply to my eyes? I have not had any eye surgery.
I don't know what to do. I don't know if I am allergic to this medicine either.For your information, a certain chemical was sprayed in timber land just behind my house one month ago and it got in the well and killed all grass above the pipe from the septic tank. Since then my eye condition got worse.Thanks
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Eye
Expert:  khagihara replied 23 days ago.

DICLOFENA OP is safe. It is for eye pain. It is like over-the-counter pain medications.